You need to be mindful of the following simple items to achieve an optimal headband fit:
- clean your forehead if required; make sure there is no makeup, moisturizers, oils, etc
- remove all metal items; like jewelry, earrings, bobby-pins, hair barrettes, etc.
- double-check that all sensor inserts are fully seated; if not, then twist them into the sensor to make sure they are fully seated
- get all of your excess hair moved out of the way; put hair up or pull out from underneath headband if needed
- make sure the headband is “comfortably snug”; you should not be able to move it around on your forehead, but it should be comfortable
- move away from any major metal items in your room; such as computers, lamps, outlets, extension cords, metal furniture, etc
- keep your controller-box in your lap at all times